Designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment, Philips HeartStart OnSite is ready to act and ready to go. It allows virtually anyone to treat the most common cause of sudden cardiac arrest.
$1,199.00 – $1,476.00
- Versatile: Available for use on anyone of any age, including children and infants.
- Intuitive: Clean design and clear voice instructions guide the user through each step of defibrillation from placing pads on the patient, to delivering a defibrillation shock. If no shock is needed, the ONSITE guides the user through CPR, and prompts to remember to call 9-1-1.
- Lightweight: Fully equipped at just 3.3 pounds, this defibrillator can be easily carried to the patient’s side.
- Effective: Uses patented SMART Analysis heart rhythm assessment and SMART biphasic defibrillation therapy, clinically proven in 10 years of use.
- Ready When Needed: The ONSITE is powered by a simple long-life (four-year) battery. The defibrillator performs daily, weekly and monthly self-tests to help ensure reliability and readiness.
|Dimensions||2.75 × 7.5 × 8.5 in|
C01, C02, C03, R01